hello!!

hello everyone! been super busy, and having a good time. I am currently at work, I have been temping at the National Treatment Agency for Substance Misuse where I try out different types of heroin....nah jokes I really am helping out with a research team project. This place is just like The Office! freaky!!! good to get some cash in to the hand though.
So what have I been doing? Went to the V&A, which was awesome, they had casts (lifesize) of classical stuff, like Michelangelo's David, and the Aegean Tower. Cool. Also a great display about 60's fashion. Very cool.
Crystal and Nathan have left, which is sad, but their leaving party was heaps of fun. Haven't got any photos from that but will do at some stage I hope. My flat is going well, have been enjoying it. Sam McDougall came and stayed for a week and a few days, it was cool fun and we went to some markets and did Sam- friendly stuff, which didn't include shopping and sunbathing! Ha ha.
I went to this gig of an Aussie band called the Presets, at a little dark, strangely cool bar in Soho called Madame Jojo's. Here are some of the photos from that night! sorry i have been so long in getting on here it is just harder now I am not living with internet access.
I am working right beside the London Eye. It takes me about 40 mins to get to work, it's all very cool to be here.





3 Comments:
hair looks gorgeous love!..shopie
Josie, you are looking beautiful - and I love you hair black!!!
hey! miss you heaps. You look awesome and really happy to see that you're looking after london for us with some style. Very happy to read your blog once more. Love ya
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home