hunting:me, flats and jobs, pigeon, crumbs and worms
The Pigeon: two tone of grey with a malevolent bent, the pecker stalked his prey: the tiny crumb from the sandwich, carelessly tossed aside from the human, to become vulnerable to the pointy black beak of The Pigeon...
WHO THINKS IT'S TIME JOSIE GOT A JOB?
Haven't been doing anything that exciting since I got back from Paris mainly because I am trying to save money. I have to put down a massive bond and forward rent soon on a flat and that will take most of my savings, so for now just quietly reading the newspaper at my local library and a coffee at the cafe down the road is my daily life. Which isn't all bad. Yesterday I looked at 2 more flats. One was a bit more expensive, with 4 girls, German, Portuguese and American. The other was cheaper with a kiwi and Australians. So pluses and minuses with both. I have lined up another to look at tomorrow night as well so will hear back from some of these soon I hope! This weekend Becs and some of her friends and I are going out for a dinner, should be a fun night. Kara Bonnevie, who I used to work with at the New Plymouth library is arriving here on Friday and I am going to catch up with her on Sunday afternoon. Then it's also not long til Sam arrives and also only a couple of weeks til Steve and Rosie come too! Very exciting, friends!!

1 Comments:
hosea you better be keeping your treaty intake up. just because higgins isn't there to supervise doesn't mean that you can get away with no treaties. i reccomend a trip to the local SV equivalent for some M&Ms right away! none of this 'small bag' either...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home