Sunday, July 30, 2006

I met the ferret man


HELLO! how is everyone? things here are good, this weekend hasn't been as scorchingly hot. Yesterday Crystal, Katie and I went bridesmaid dress shopping. We tried on about 11 dresses, it was lots of fun. Haven't chosen yet, when Kirstie comes we will decide I think. Last night I was invited to Clint Sullivan's birthday party. I had some funny drinks: pimms, cosmopolitan, champagne cocktail and a strawberry daquiri. It was fun but I was again the crazy person there, wearing some of the decorations as a head band. I'm just a little unbalanced!!!!!!!!
In town when dress shopping saw this guy with a ferret. He had a little red leash on it. He said he has 12 ferrets. I wish that when I took his photo he smiled, had missing teeth and he was classic. I especially liked the camo pants.

ABOVE: I know it's not PC, but this teeshirt just seemed to be funny.

LEFT: the ferret man


RIGHT: me being a mental with this guy at the party. I bet me acting like this is no surprise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home