Picnic in the park

Today I was invited by Isabel to a picnic at a park in north london with her friends. It was a great afternoon, some nice food, and meeting some new people. Of course, catching up with Diesel/Nathan Wolfe made it even better! Ole Diesel came up for the day and made it to have a wee picnic too. It was cool fun, and nearly spent as much time at the picnic as I did getting there and back! Haha!

And alalalalalalalala to Willy, for his miracle,
and to Sharty and Chewy for helping create
the funniest comment dialogue ever.
Please keep it up, cracks me up.

And also took the first of the requested photos for Cletus: two guys playing football in the park without their tops on, just funny.

3 Comments:
message for nath-ham slash diesel:
WHERE IS #32?!?!?!
come on shaqille, represent in the uk!
yes yes.. where IS #32?!! maybe it was under the Speights shirt bolgey..
Here are some links that I believe will be interested
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home