Education+Entertainment=Entertation
Now I know why I was so excited to leave Christchurch: sunshine! I walked around London today in a sundress, ahhh, even in Britain I looked pasty - everyone is so tan here. I have blisters on my feet due to their babyness. My feet are so used to shoes and socks the shock of thongs have resulted in the most blisters ever! I walked to Chelsea, across the Battersea Bridge
, on my way to the Natural History Museum. That's a bloody long walk. Didn't see any famous people since my sighting of british actor Rufus Sewell the other day. 
The museum was awesome: so big, so much to see. I spent quite a while in the room filled with crystals, gems and rocks, searching for kryptonite. Didn't find it, although I know that I needed to look with ultraviolet light (kevin spacey style). However, did look at some meteroites. I learned that "meteorites are divided into three main types according to their composition: stone, stony-iron, iron".
I also really liked the creepy crawly section, about spiders and ants and crabs. Take a look at this ant colony.

Left: babies of lower primates weeing on their paws! haahaa
And below the two monkeys grooming: reminds me of my youth, those two monkeys representing my brother (right monkey) and the left my sister. funny!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home