Thursday, August 17, 2006

three out of four

Nathan told me I now have three of the major four things sorted: uk bank account, cellphone, and a flat!!!! Just need a job. Yep got a flat and I move in tomorrow! Sharing a room with a kiwi chick. Will post some photos of it when I get settled in. In other news, forgot to tell you about going to Camden Markets. This was a cool day, except it was cold and raining! This is an area of London where the influence of the Sex Pistols is still evident. Good to see some real subversive punks are still here. It was fun, lots to see and some cool little vintage clothes. Even this area that was full of stuff for dance raves and clubs, like tee shirts with little lcd type things on the front with messages being sprawled across. Funny!
Also saw a cool movie if you are interested: Lucky Number Slevin. It is pretty cool!
I've decided since I'm currently at a loose end, apart from sight seeing, that I would start a band. I met this blonde called Melody and a cute black called Valerie. We have a pretty super cute name: I'm the lead so I take the title. Here's a photo that we've been using to promote ourselves. I've always had a dream to be a popstar.....

3 Comments:

At 8:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That takes me back to the days those first formers used to sing to you Josie. Nice.

 
At 8:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

anonymous was nat diggity by the way.

 
At 5:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Josie Are you still out there? Hoping to hear from you before I leave London on 13th Sept.
Susan

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home